5 Ways to Boost Fertility Naturally
I have been trying to write this 5 Ways to Boost Fertility Naturally for months now but something has always been in the way. I think I have identified what it is. Writing about fertility in an honest and open manner is hard, I am always afraid of hurting people. The truth is that no one really knows why one person finds it easy and others find it really hard. There is so much information out there it can be really confusing and upsetting when the thing you want the most is so emotionally and physically hard for some yet a breeze for others. It is hard to find other ways of
Personally I have two children- neither of whom were planned so pregnancy found me rather than the other way around.I have never experienced a miscarriage (knowingly) or lost a baby. I have no idea how it feels. I feel very blessed that I have had a pretty easy life. However I have always had the core belief that;
Anything is Possible
Anything. Think of all the stories about people getting pregnant against all odds, have just adopted after years of trying, whilst on the pill/using a barrier method/ other form of contraception (both of mine I was using the natural charting method and with both pregnancies I felt myself ovulate twice- no one can predict that!), all those teenagers pregnant after one time and don’t get me started on the women who have a baby who had no way of knowing they were even pregnant! Anything is possible.
I have had many fertility clients- most know as much as I do about the physicality of getting pregnant. Some know way more! The nutrients needed, the environment necessary, the charting the checking and all the rest. I remember in our reproductive lectures thinking- geez you have to have all that in place and perfect- its a wonder it happens at all! But it does- all the time. Boosting your fertility naturally is also pretty easy.
Trying to control everything (your body, your environment, your emotions, your life) is exhausting. You also can’t control everything because
Anything is Possible
so why not let it just happen. Easy to say- hard to do? Most people dare to hope as it will be too sad if it doesn’t come true- I always hope- its what drives us forward. Boostingfertility naturally- especially these 5 ways will also have little side effect nor will they negatively impact your daily lifestyle too much.
Everyone knows that stress is also massively detrimental, yet most women are placing enormous pressure and stress on their nervous system while trying to get pregnant. Emotions are a huge influence on our body’s functions. Environment includes emotional environment. This is where I generally start with almost all of my clients (fertility or not) as it cannot be ignored. Yet when we really want something we all seem to be either raw with emotion or emotionally closed off- subconciously and conciously.
I hear many women say;
a baby/another baby will complete our family
a baby will make me feel completed
its time to have a baby
I always thought I would already have a baby by now
I have always wanted kids
My husband/mother/friends/siblings are always asking me when/if I am going to have a baby
Everyone else is finding it easy to have children then why not me
I always feared infertility
I have (insert label- medical or not) and that plays a part in my inability to conceive/carry to full term
Core beliefs about yourself will effect your emotional well-being for good and bad. Are you worthy to have happiness in your life, are you enough for yourself, can you choose to be happy right now, do you look in the mirror and love what you see? These now are questions I often ask. Most people (men and women alike) struggle to answer these core questions with a resounding positive- Why?
This is what I try to start with and what this 5 Ways to Boost Your Fertility Naturally. I hope women (and men) whether you are trying to conceive or not can feel empowered and most of all some simple happiness and believe- Anything is possible
5 Ways to Boost Your Fertility Naturally
1. Emotion Freedom technique (EFT). Change your emotional response and thought patterns to memories and break the cycle of self-destruction. When using EFT you access subconscious thoughts and feelings you may not even realize you have. Have the ability to change some negative core beliefs about your self, your partner, your childhood and how life can be. It is such a relief to get rid of some of the guilt, anger, hurt, fear or other negative emotions; believe me I have experienced releasing all of those emotions. It’s a work in progress but an easy tool to learn and use- aided or unaided. Check out my link for more details.
2. Bach Flower Remedies; Bach believed that all dis-ease was centered around emotional starting point. The first to introduce vibration medicines, he developed his 38 remedy system to address and release emotional stagnation and return you to the positive. The energy you receive from releasing negative emotions is amazing and from being able to sleep better, wake up refreshed and to generally look forward to the day ahead will have huge bearing on your ability to conceive and carry a baby to full term. Hope will come back with realistic expectations. I ask you to choose the remedies yourself and each choice of blend is always very illuminating and always relevant. Together with affirmations you are given a remedy to use whenever you need a boost and support.
3. Nutrition; Ensuring your blood sugars are balanced, that you are eating vital, nutrient dense whole foods is not only going to affect your physical body and ability to conceive but also your mood and general outlook on life will also be adjusted. This is obvious sure, but crucial. Eliminating chemicals, refined sugar, ensuring mineral and vitamin levels are corrected and digestion, immune and hormonal systems are strong and balanced. However I also strongly believe the 80/20 ratio and hey if you eat that refined sugar, use a chemical perfume or do something you are ‘not meant to’- if you do it because you want to and it gives you pleasure- do it. Enjoy it- and never hide it, squash it, feel guilty about it. Its not worth it! If you are doing it to forget, run away or somehow punish yourself- then that emotion will need to be addressed. Healing the whole body will allow all human function to return- Nutrition is key to this.
4. Acupuncture; By using acupuncture you are releasing blocks, stagnation and returning flow. This is beneficial for your whole body. It is great for fertility because it will help to heal the whole body. I use Ear acupuncture which is a little like reflexology in that your whole body is represented in your ears so you can easily help to balance certain areas. It is very relaxing as you can pin point areas on the ear you can self-manipulate to help calm you down or energize you. Used together with the Bach Flower Remedies it is a really powerful treatment.
5. Live your Life; Most people put something off for the perfect time. I have learnt that there is no perfect time; just now. So if there is something you want to do, learn, visit, try; go, do it, do it now. If I know anything it is that children will come when they are good and ready and normally (for me anyway) when you least expect them and at seemingly at the ‘wrong time’ which of course is the perfect time! Losing time you will never get back will cause stagnation; keep moving, dreaming and living and believe
Let me know if I can help support you in any way.