Blender Flourless Brownies
Yep, you read right, make flourless brownies in your blender! So easy and quick! Throw all the ingredients and then pour the mix into your baking tray or molds like I do!
My kids love these and they also take them to school as their snack. I love them because they take literally minutes to make, there is minimal washing up, they have great nutrition in them and are sugar-free so continue to build their healthy relationship with food and real chocolate.
They are also great with a cup of tea for me!!
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink salt
- 1 cup coconut oil (you could also use butter/ghee)
- 14 dates (more or less for you own sweet tooth)
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut sugar (optional)
- 3/4 cup cacao paste or 1/2 cup 70-80% chocolate bar/chips
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup collagen hydrolysate (optional)
- pinch of vanilla or tsp vanilla extraxct
- Chocolate chips for the top (optional)
- Add all the ingredients
- (yes it is that simple!)
- Pour into greased baking tray or moulds
- Bake for 20 mins at 180c (it may be longer if you are baking it in a baking tray)
- allow to cool. They may feel fragile but when they cool they will firm up
- These have a rich dark chocolate taste. My kids love them but if you are used to refined sugar brownies, these may taste bitter, adjust and reduce the amount of sugar each time you make them to change your palate. On the flip side if you are used to being sugar free, these may taste really sweet!