Salty Cinnamon Maple Grain Free Granola
I have loved alternating between my eggs in the morning and my different grain free raw granola flavours (other recipes here and here). I took inspiration from my cinnamon salty/sweet popcorn to try to entice my daughter to try it (she is devoted to her muesli for breakfast!). I love it warm straight out of the dehydrator and served with kefir and berries. I also like it with gently warmed almond milk. Especially with the mornings starting to be a bit cooler.
It also works really nicely as a crumble topping with some stewed fruit and my fat banana custard for puddings!
- 1/2 tsp live sea salt (or pink salt)
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup to taste
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1tbs water
- Put all ingredients together in a food processor
- Blitz till combined
- spread out onto a silicon sheet or baking tray with baking paper and either dehydrate at 100F for 12 hours or bake in a low oven.
- Store in the fridge
- To have warm, either add to a bowl and put in the dehydrator for 10-20 mins or gently warm milk and add to the granola.
and my dedicated pinterest board;