Coconut Ginger Cookies
Always on the lookout for nut free nutrient dense recipes for school lunches and snacks- I found this recipe. I love the simplicity of the recipe but since my daughter is not a massive coconut fan I wanted to change the flavour without changing the flour.
Adding the ginger gives an amazing spin on such a wonderfully simple recipe.
- 6tbs coconut flour
- 5 tbs Butter (cold)
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 1-2 tsp ground ginger
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixer
- Use on a medium speed to blend all ingredients.
- ball up mixture into 16-20 balls
- Grease a baking sheet, place balls on the sheet
- Press down balls to m2ke cookies
- Bake at 200 degrees for 8-10 mins.
- Watch the cookies as they start off browning at the endge.